Trencher Wallet (Limited)
Trencher Wallet (Limited)
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
A special homage to the men of No Man's Land. This beautifully crafted piece of work is reserved for the true soul snatchers who needs to carry the zero life on a daily basis.
- Made from Hermann Oak Leather.
- Embossed skull with hand cut and hand colored WW1 camo pattern, which is antiqued, and sealed with a water-resistant finish to prevent stains (to include blood)
- Interior is made from Tasman Group Leather.
- Saddle Stitched by hand with a twisted polyester thread with lifetime guaranteed!
- Edges are beveled and burnished by hand.
- Heirloom quality - Will last a lifetime.
- Crafted by a single artisan, no manufacturing line.
- Made in the USA
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best wallet I ever bought. If a badass wallet made in 'Merica is what you're looking for this is it. You'll not regret it 🤘😈🇺🇸
You can tell it’s a quality item. I had a much bulkier “old faithful” wallet that I carried for years. Once I saw this one I knew I was having it. Love it. And has attracted a few compliments. First time that’s ever happened for a wallet, normally just my good looking face that gets all the attention.
I absolutely love this wallet. The design and craftsmanship are superb. I appreciate the reference to WWI vets. This wallet exudes badass and the walrradio life.
I was on the fence ordering this thinking it would be inline with the more budget friendly wallets they sell. This thing is way more savage than I expected. The leather and stitching is premium quality. This thing will last. Have recieved many compliments on it. Only regret was waiting too long to order and missed out. Have been waiting on the list to get a restock for 6 months and it was worth the wait.
The wallet is fantastic craftsmanship, but it comes really really stiff...like you might struggle to jam a credit card into it without fear of snapping the credit card...like it needs a millimeter more room...I get it will need to break in, but the size is the size and its just a bit tight for you cards and license...it should not be that tight. And you will get 1 card and exactly 1 card in each slot...so that is only 4 cards and the billfold area. No other spaces. There is not the typically side slide behind the card slots and between the billfold. I still love it, but need to put that word of caution other there. Most likely you are not going to instantly replace your existing wallet.
This is by far the most badass wallet I've ever owned!! Absolutely flawless construction.. feels bulletproof and is just damn sexy. Only downside I can see is that I'm buying a whole lot of stuff I don't need just so I can whip it out and flex on the peasants.💪 I'd really love to see a bigger version one day to add a couple more card slots. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Going on a year now and even through the rigorous washing machine its still kicking as strong as the day i got it, even has the same great leather smell awesome wallet 100/100 recommend
Samuel Jackson ain’t got nothing on this wallet. This is the true bad mother fu**er. The price hurt at first but in the 3 years of using it there have been zero regrets. Not sure exactly who makes these but they deserve some kind of reward for defining exactly what true American craftsmanship is.