Jungle Tiger Woobie
Jungle Tiger Woobie
If long nights of soul stacking, or frigid winds from the afterlife are part of your daily forecast, this drop is for you. Designed to keep you warm no matter where your raiding parties occur, this woobie is hand stitched in the underworld by the fates themselves. Grab yours today and let hate keep you warm, while these woobies keep you zero.
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more - OR - take €4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a €4.99 discount when you spend €49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend €49 or more
- Economy Shipping (€4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping (€5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping (€8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Extremely well made, lightweight and an excellent source of warmth on a cold day. It’s lightweight and very easy to stow. The camouflage pattern/color is beautifully designed.
Comes with a stuff sack, a bit smaller, and thinner than a GI one. This is not uncommon on a commercial poncho liner.
Pattern is bit on the lime green side, but its a poncho liner in tiger stripe so its to be loved.
We have to see how it holds up to wash/wear and tear
Now we need a desert tiger poncho liner
An excellent choice. I was hesitant to order at first because the color in the picture looks more neon then tiger stripe should be. But I took a chance. The color is the traditional green tiger (not the dark brown mix) and looks great. Great quality. The ties seem better than the old traditional “shoe strings” and are secured better. Add to that the carrying pouch which is a nice touch. Well worth the price.
Had a slight issue with shipping over the holidays, but the staff at ZF fixed the issue quickly and professionally.
IT IS AWESOME!!!!
I have three in different colors and use them exclusively when I go to sleep. Great blankets and love them
Warm as hell, hilarious tag. One of the coolest camo patterns out there.
I own multiple and then my 6 year old godson wanted one for Christmas, I said you got it! Anything zero is amazing.
Excellent quality, will definitely use everyday when on my couch. One thing that I think deters people away from purchasing this, is the color and how it looks like a lime green, and not actual Jungle Tiger camo.. But I am here to tell you, it is just the lighting. It looks just like the camo, I bet if people would have known, this thing would have sold out forever ago. Don't hesitate and pull the trigger on this, you will not regret it.